- Large German Schott glass window.
- Tight locking doors with chrome handles.
- Top and rear flue outlet.
- FREE Stove World UK printed over glove.
- Chrome airwash fittings.
- Solid Multi-Fuel grate for burning wood and smokeless coal.
- Coal guard, ash pan, ash pan handle.
- Full vermiculite fire brick lining.
- Finished in heat resistant matt black paint.
- Maximum efficiency of 85%
- Maximum CO emissions 0.3%
- Flue diameter 125mm (5”) with choice of top or rear flue outlet
- Typical log approx 300mm long
- Gross weight – 70kg
- 10mm thick steel top, 5mm thick body
- CE and British standard approved
- Pre-heated air wash system to help keep the glass clean
- Tertiary air system that re-burns the smoke for a clean and efficient burn.
- Slow burn can be achieved.
- Height : 555mm, 21.85 inches.
- Width: 387mm, 15.23 inches.
- Depth : 335mm 13.18 inches.
- Distance from the back of stove to centre of top flue 140mm 5.5 inches.
- Distance from floor to centre of rear flue outlet 450mm – 17.71 inches.
- 125mm 5″ top and rear flue collar included.
- Glass – 340mm X 225mm
- Internal stove dimensions – H: 220mm W: 295mm D: 230mm
Ecosy+ Purefire Curve 5kw Woodburning Multi Fuel Stove
1 in stock
1 in stock
About the Stove
This advanced unit, suitable for a 12mm hearth, has been designed by our brand Ecosy+ and tested at KIWA Gastec in Cheltenham to CE and British standards. No expense has been spared in the development of this product and the stove has recently been rated at 85% efficient; this is much higher than any other stove around this price range.
This stove proves there really is no need to spend £700+ to get an advanced, good quality stove. Some of the features on this stove include a huge fully heat resistant glass fronted door that gives an amazing view of the fire. Those of you who have had fires before will know this a big plus of owning a stove. The stove is a fully welded construction that includes a 5mm thick body and 10mm thick top. We are so confident of its quality that we offer a 5 year guarantee; something that is not offered on any other stove around this price bracket.
We have tried to give this stove a very minimal aesthetic and have therefore tucked away the air controls under the bottom ash lip which allowed us to increase the glass size for a maximised view of the fire. The stoves air supply is solely drawn in from the rear and regulated by the two sliding controls on the front. This advanced design makes the stove adaptable for a “direct air feed” which is perfect for new homes. The dimensions of this outlet is 90mm internal diameter and 100mm external diameter. Currently we do not offer any direct air feed kits but these can be found on-line from many retailers. – Note – On a standard install you will not require a direct air feed kit or an air brick installed in the room for this stove. This will only apply for new builds.
This version of the 5kw Curve is Defra approved. Also available, at a lower cost, the non-Defra version of the Ecosy+ 5kw Curve.
We have recently had the stove put through rigorous CE and smoke control tests here in the UK at Kiwa Gastec. We are glad to say the stove has passed with flying colours and due to the stoves new tertiary air system it is running at over 85% efficient. This will save the user a lot of money over the years. To top it off the stove has also passed a tough DIN+ particle test that will soon be required for all stoves in the UK. This stove is completely future proofed and an absolute bargain at the price advertised.
This version of the 5kw Curve has been rigorously tested and approved to burn wood and smokeless coal in a smoke controlled zone. Fitted with a mechanical stop to prevent secondary air closure beyond the 8mm open position. A 5″ flue liner can be fitted onto this stove. When ordering over the phone please specify that you require the DEFRA version. If not you may be sent the non DEFRA unit.
Clean Burn System
The Ecosy+ has an advanced seconday/tertiary clean burn system. On more advanced units like this one, it is common to have the air fed in from the rear (see picture 3) and split off to be fed under the fire, over the fire (Secondary burn) and over the glass to help keep it clean and clear (Airwash system). The secondary burn feature is a real advantage as this re-burns the initial gasses and smoke produced from the fire. This means you are getting every drop of heat from your fuel and in turn will save you filling the stove up as often, saving you money and time on fuel.
5 Year Guarantee
(This covers the stoves body and not the internal perishable parts like grates and fire bricks.) Guarantee is activated when the stove is invoiced. 6 digit number on the top of each invoice is the warranty number.For stove to be covered it must be installed by a HETAS engineer.